COMPANY QUALITY POLICY
Goals of the management of the company:
Our policy of quality is a document of utmost importance for us, to which we pledge
ourselves to adhere to in our activities. A goal we set for ourselves is to always strive for
further growth of the company. We pledge to fulfil the requests of the customer and
interested parties. We pledge to fulfil the requirements of the product and constantly improve
its quality. Top management pledge to secure all the sources required for smooth functioning
of the company and its constant improvement. We want to become the company, which
customers seek and will seek for the sole reason that we offer quality and complex products.
Fundamental company quality policy:
- - Customer satisfaction
- - Targeting and realisation of company goals, efficient management of company, creating a working environment based on mutual trust, through the creation of opportunities
for our employees self-growth.
- - Clear and precise assortment of responsibility and competence of workers on individual positions.
- - Motivate workers to better performance and higher quality of work.
- - Frequently train workers of all levels.
- - Responsibility for the environment – Not causing any harm to the environment with our work, help the growth of the region and protection of environment as much as possible.
- - Constant improvement of the performance of our company, quality of products, effectivity of management, internal environment, communication, etc…
- - Fact oriented decision making – appropriate methods of collection, analysis of data and trustworthiness of results.
- - Taking full responsibility for the product, offering convenient contractual terms for the customer.
- - Elimination of problems, coming up with corrective measures and their assortment and later implementation in production.
- - Mutual prosperity with suppliers – selection of strategic suppliers.